We are pleased to introduce the brand-new Greywater Fundamentals Online Course developed in cooperation with Greywater Action.
Follow this link for full course description and registration.
- Roughly half of indoor water can be safely recycled for onsite irrigation. Understanding greywater opportunities and risks is an important component of site assessment, system design, and implementation for California’s water resource.
- To celebrate the introduction of this new curriculum we will be offering the course everyone at the Member Discounted Rate!
This course will include:
- The first section covers a general overview of greywater principles.
- The second section is designed for regulatory and service provider professionals and covers system code requirements and additional resources.
- Enrollment will begin August 24th and close September 13th. You may progress at your own pace within the enrollment term, but all lessons, forums, quizzes and final exam must be completed to qualify for CEUs. The course will provide 12 contact hours.
In addition to this new course, COWA is also working to adapt our existing training material to remote-access equivalents. We will bring these courses to you as soon as they are ready. More information on this will be coming soon.